2023 2nd International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Engineering Applications (AMEA 2023) will be held on February 24-26, 2023 in Changsha, China. AMEA 2023 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of applied mechanics and engineering mechanics, application of engineering technology and mechanical engineering to a common conference. The primary goal is to promote research and developmental activities in applied mechanics and engineering applications , and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world.
Full Paper Submission Date: January 22, 2023
Registration Deadline: February 12, 2023
Conference Dates: February 24-26, 2023
2023 2nd International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Engineering Applications (AMEA 2023) accepts original and unpublished papers.
1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI-CA)
All new manuscripts to AMEA 2023 should be submitted directly via AIS Scholar Online Editorial System. By using the online system, you can access and process submitted papers from anywhere with internet access, and all the records including files and exchange will be maintained.
Please send the full paper & abstract to SUBMISSION SYSTEM. If in doubt, please contact IC_AMEA@163.com
Download - Manuscript Template
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
2. Submit to Journal (SCI)
Contribute Excellent Papers to SCI Journal！（Submission with notes of " L162" will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.）
Journal of Marine Science and Engineering(ISSN:2077-1312, IF=2.774)
Facta Universitatis-Series Mechanical Engineering（ISSN:0354-2025, IF=4.622）
Science of Advanced Materials(ISSN:1947-2935, IF=1.067)
Materials Today Communications(ISSN:2352-4928, IF=3.662)
Frontiers in Energy Research(ISSN:2296-598X, IF=3.858)
* All submissions of SCI papers must be in WORD (.doc) format and there are no specific typesetting requirements. After review, a template will be given for typesetting.
* All submissions should be no less than 10 pages, and please leave a comment noting “L162” when submitting your paper for SCI journals.
* Please contact Dr. Li（Wechat - 13922150148） before submitting your paper.